Amare - free Dynamik skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare - free Dynamik skin

So finally, the first version of my skin AMARE is now available for download. This version is free!
    The demo site shows all the possibilities (static image, slider, video header) and includes the Docs also - please be sure to read carefully. It´s important.
    There is also a Beaver (free Lite version) demo page. Unzip the download file (the name says it).
    If you think you noticed any bugs, just let me know. Have fun!

Features:
    - Transparent fixed header
    - Flexible Feature Top (for colors/patterns/static images/sliders/background videos)
    - Back to Top button
    - Home banner area
    - extensive Docs

Here´s the link to the download and Docs: http://sg-demo.com/amare-basic/

Please note:
    - NOT SUPPORTED, as it is free. As always, it´s up to you to customize and extend it.
    - Please unzip the file you download first, the name says it (trying to upload this in the skin section will cause errors).
    - Be sure to have some experience with Dynamik, this isn´t really a starter skin. And you´ll need some CSS knowledge.

Amare – Skin Demo.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SiGa; 11-27-2016, 11:43 AM.

Congrats Siga! A very trendy look.
    What about to make it available in the Dynamik Skin Repository?

Regards,
    Robert Gabriel

Last edited by robert; 10-30-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• robert
      robert commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really sure?
      I don't think so. I always publish my skins there.
      http://cobaltapps.club/forum/dynamik...kin-repository

• robert
      robert commented
      Editing a comment
      ... and one more thing. Are you working on a paid version too?

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see. I thought you were talking about this: https://cobaltapps.com/dynamik-skins/
      I´ve been thinking about paid "extensions" with additional features for the basic version, or a color pack. Not sure yet, though - so far only thoughts.
      Last edited by SiGa; 10-09-2016, 09:08 PM.

Very nice SiGa.

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Peter.

Awesome SiGa!!!

And not a "certain shade of green" in sight Love the colors and typography!

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehe... There are "Shades of Grey" at least, you know the story behind the footer. Thank you, Lyle!

This is awesome! This skin is the reason I just purchased Dynamik

However I'm having a bitch of a time trying to set it up... eg div class for buttons doesn't work, hamburger menu doesn't work and size of font on home feature top on mobile is out of whack etc... I'm just getting started, but I guess there is a lot more to it than simply importing a skin!

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment - glad to hear!
      In this case: Yes, there´s more to it. That´s why there´s extensive documentation on the demo site. Please click on menu items "Installation - Setup - Feature Top (+ Subitems)". You´ll find instructions AND code snippets to implement there (for the button, for example, you might have missed the CSS).
Working...
X