Amare - free Dynamik skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare - free Dynamik skin

So finally, the first version of my skin AMARE is now available for download. This version is free!
    The demo site shows all the possibilities (static image, slider, video header) and includes the Docs also - please be sure to read carefully. It´s important.
    There is also a Beaver (free Lite version) demo page. Unzip the download file (the name says it).
    If you think you noticed any bugs, just let me know. Have fun!

Features:
    - Transparent fixed header
    - Flexible Feature Top (for colors/patterns/static images/sliders/background videos)
    - Back to Top button
    - Home banner area
    - extensive Docs

Here´s the link to the download and Docs: http://sg-demo.com/amare-basic/

Please note:
    - NOT SUPPORTED, as it is free. As always, it´s up to you to customize and extend it.
    - Please unzip the file you download first, the name says it (trying to upload this in the skin section will cause errors).
    - Be sure to have some experience with Dynamik, this isn´t really a starter skin. And you´ll need some CSS knowledge.

Amare – Skin Demo.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SiGa; 11-27-2016, 11:43 AM.

Congrats Siga! A very trendy look.
    What about to make it available in the Dynamik Skin Repository?

Regards,
    Robert Gabriel

Last edited by robert; 10-30-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• robert
      robert commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really sure?
      I don't think so. I always publish my skins there.
      http://cobaltapps.club/forum/dynamik...kin-repository

• robert
      robert commented
      Editing a comment
      ... and one more thing. Are you working on a paid version too?

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see. I thought you were talking about this: https://cobaltapps.com/dynamik-skins/
      I´ve been thinking about paid "extensions" with additional features for the basic version, or a color pack. Not sure yet, though - so far only thoughts.
      Last edited by SiGa; 10-09-2016, 09:08 PM.

Very nice SiGa.

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Peter.

Awesome SiGa!!!

And not a "certain shade of green" in sight Love the colors and typography!

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehe... There are "Shades of Grey" at least, you know the story behind the footer. Thank you, Lyle!

This is awesome! This skin is the reason I just purchased Dynamik

However I'm having a bitch of a time trying to set it up... eg div class for buttons doesn't work, hamburger menu doesn't work and size of font on home feature top on mobile is out of whack etc... I'm just getting started, but I guess there is a lot more to it than simply importing a skin!

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment - glad to hear!
      In this case: Yes, there´s more to it. That´s why there´s extensive documentation on the demo site. Please click on menu items "Installation - Setup - Feature Top (+ Subitems)". You´ll find instructions AND code snippets to implement there (for the button, for example, you might have missed the CSS).

Hi SiGa,

I love your theme, thank you very much for that and all you do around here. I understand Amare is free and not supported. So I hope I am not being a burden with a couple of questions.

1. I have scoured the code, but cannot get rid of the pink underline in the widgets:

A. .sidebar-primary h4 .widgettitle h4

B. #ez-fat-footer-container .ez-widget-area h4

.widget-title.widgettitle

.ez-widget-area h4

2. Is there a way to make the transparent header background effect work on the interior pages as well?

You can see the pink highlights in the footer and side-bar on the blog posts. http://axiominternetsolutions.net

Thanks again,
    Murray

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Have a look at the skin CSS file, the code is commented so it should be easy to find those parts you want to comment out (or remove).
      2. That would well be possible but are you sure that every page, post and archive will have a top pic? Else you would have white nav links on white background.

Hi SiGa,

Thanks for the quick response!

1. I did look through the skin CSS file many times, but I cannot find the reference to that pink underline color. I found the reference to the gray underline, but not the pink part of the underline.
    2. Yes, I realize that, but it might be nice for future reference.

Thanks again,
    Murray

Comment

The transparent header (only on .home / frontpage) is controlled by this piece of CSS:

Code:
      /* No background for frontpage site-header */
      .home .site-header {
          background:none;
      }
      You would remove the class ".home" and it´s valid for all pages. Or remove that whole CSS and set the header to have no color background via Dynamik.
      The pink line in sidebar and Fat Footer (#C31B42) is this part:

Code:
      /* ====== ADDITIONAL SIGA STYLES ======= */

#ez-fat-footer-container .ez-widget-area h4,
      .sidebar-primary h4, .sidebar-secondary h4, #ez-home-sidebar h4 {
          position:relative;
      }
      #ez-fat-footer-container .ez-widget-area h4:after,
      .sidebar-primary h4:after, .sidebar-secondary h4:after, #ez-home-sidebar h4:after {

background: #C31B42 none repeat scroll 0 0;
          bottom: -1px;
          content: "";
          height: 2px;
          left: 0;
          position: absolute;
          width: 50px;
      }
      .sidebar-primary h4:after, .sidebar-secondary h4:after, #ez-home-sidebar h4:after {
          left:25px;
      }

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much. You're the best!

Comment

• SiGa
          SiGa commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

Hi, just wondering why the amare logo replaces my logo on both tablet and mobile devices? Is there any work around to this?

Thanks

Comment

• SiGa
          SiGa commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you upload your own and choose it in Dynamik Design - Header (logo dropdown), then save?
      Working...
      X