Error importing Dynamik Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error importing Dynamik Skin

Can someone please look at the error I am getting below and let me know what I am doing wrong? I exported a Dynamik Skin from one of my sites and tried to import it, but got this error message:

Warning
    : opendir(/home/stylewra/public_html/psd/wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/theme/tmp/import/images/adminthumbnails): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/stylewra/public_html/psd/wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/lib/functions/dynamik-import-export.php on line 2259

Warning: readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/stylewra/public_html/psd/wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/lib/functions/dynamik-import-export.php on line 2260

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in /home/stylewra/public_html/psd/wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/lib/functions/dynamik-import-export.php on line 2262

Can you please describe exactly how and where you are trying to import it and add some screenshots maybe? From just the errors I wouldn´t be able to tell what could possibly go wrong but you could try a ticket for support staff as an alternative (I´d guess they´d also need more info though).

Comment

Working...
    X