No announcement yet.

Please Add a Dynamik Thread and an Extender Thread to the forums

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Add a Dynamik Thread and an Extender Thread to the forums

Hi, I'm coming from the old forums, where everything was broken down. I was wondering if you could simply add those two threads so everything is not just mixed in the general discussion thread?

I am a paying member, and I know in the old forums if you bought something you got access to other categories, I don't think that is the same here as in the post about extending catalyst support you mention that this is more of a community based forum and anyone can register.

So if they do exist, how can I get access to them, and if they don't exist can we create them? It doesn't have to be hidden, that doesn't matter to me. I would like to make it a little easier to browse the threads I'm most interested in though, and have a tiny bit more structure.

Maybe Something like:

General / Web Design Talk / Showcase / Promote / Feedback / Dynamik Disucssion / Extender Discussion

I used to search and still do search the old forums on a regular basis and find the structure easier to navigate.

When I am reading through forum, I am asking myself often, what is this guy using....... dwb or extender? With separate categories this would be pre sorted and the reader know, where a problem is set.

I made this request a long time ago... no luck.