Feature Request: Custom CSS textarea box - please make it expandable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request: Custom CSS textarea box - please make it expandable

Under Dynamik Custom, Widgets and Hook boxes have nice, expandable textarea boxes. It would be great if you would add this UI functionality to the Custom CSS textarea box as well. I work really fast and having to scroll and being limited to only being able to view a few lines of code is a productivity drag.

Thank you in advance for considering this upgrade.

This can be accomplished by going to Dynamik Settings > General Settings > Code Editor Syntax Highlighting and unchecking the box next to "Enable Custom CSS/Functions/JS Syntax Highlighting". Note that this will also mean you won't have syntax highlighting and line numbering on those text areas, but that's the trade-off.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Being able to see more lines of CSS is more important than syntax highlighting in terms of production speed.

As I become more familiar with Dynamik, I am grateful you created this product. I never would have been able to work with Genesis without it. I am pairing it with Beaver Builder and custom CSS to achieve the control I need over layout structure. I am no longer at the mercy of what I call "boxed" themes (predesigned). WordPress took away the control and flexibility that pure HTML/CSS gave me as a designer (and took the joy out of creating websites). Your tool has partially restored this. I look forward to the evolution of this tool. Thank you!

Comment

• eric
        eric commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear it!
    Working...
    X