Dynamik - how to get a menu item to display on a page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamik - how to get a menu item to display on a page

I had used a menu of team members on a page (the team) but after some deactivation/activation of plugins and change of theme and then back again I somehow lost the menu appearing on the team page. I had originally set this up years ago and don't recall what I did to make it work. Any suggestions. I have 2 menus - one for navigation and this other team one that shows all the team members and links to their personal pages.

There is the following on what is the team page: [catalyst_widget_area name="custom_menu_team_page"]
    But it doesn't work.

The website is http://danceparade.org/team/

Any help would be most appreciated.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Thanks/Hal
    Last edited by hlamster; 12-30-2014, 11:26 PM.

Can anyone help me with this. It will take days to replicate this with the use of a menu.
    Thanks/Hal

Comment

• Sogwap
      Sogwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what do you mean by "Menu of Team Members"?

My first though is that you created a custom widget area called "custom_menu_team_page"
      Then in that widget area you might have dropped a custom menu that you created.

But then as I look at the page maybe you had a table as in the PDF.
      Beyond adding a custom menu on the page, without seeing what you have in mind all we can do is guess.

For Catalyst, I´d recommend to contact support staff. There is a Catalyst forum but I think it isn´t active anymore and most of the members here do use DWB for Genesis now, I think.

Comment

Working...
    X