Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom conditional for EZ-static-homepage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom conditional for EZ-static-homepage?

I managed to create a widget area that will only display on on the front-page, using is_front_page().

Is there also a possibility to to do this for an EZ-static-homepage? (Or any custom template for example?) Because this conditional doesn´t seem to recognize an EZ homepage, does it maybe have an own conditional (couldn´t find an info regarding this, sorry)?

Or how would I address pages like these - is there another possibility maybe?

Hi Siga,

Hook the custom widget into one of the three available Dynamik EZ hooks? Since you can only have one EZ homepage, these hooks would function as conditionals.

Best, Herman

Comment

I couldn´t have changed the hook location for this one, but now, while playing around, it seems the is_front_page() is recognized for EZ, too, though I couldn´t really tell what I did different before - typical case of "how the hell did I do that??" LOL

User error most likely - but many thanks for taking the time to help, hermie!

Comment

Mmmhhh, tried to hook a custom widget into EZ homepage using is_front_page(), but couldn't make it work. Will retry.

Comment

• SiGa
          SiGa commented
          Editing a comment
          Now this is getting mysterious... If I get back to it tomorrow and it stopped working again, I wouldn´t be all too surprised after all the back and forth I had today. If there´s a trick, I couldn´t tell!
      Working...
      X