Custom widget areas not registering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom widget areas not registering

NOW FIXED - I had opened Appearance>Widgets open in 2 tabs. Logged out and in again and all good. Sorry...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to add two custom widget areas but try as I might, they are not showing up. (I've used Dynamik since it was first released and have succesfully made many custom widget areas.)

Originally I had just one CWA, which worked fine. The name and class were the same (obv the class was hyphenated). It was for a custom section submenu, and was set to Shortcode.

Today I added another CWA, name and class again the same as each other but different to the first CWA, again set to Shortcode. Fine.

Then I realised that I should best apply the same class - submenu - to each, rather than style them separately. So I changed the class (not the name). Both disappeared.

Now I can't create any CWAs at all, whether hooked or shortcode. Or rather, I can create them but they're not appearing in Appearance>Widgets.

Have I done something stupid?

All the installation is up to date (latest WP, Genesis, Dynamik and plugins) and as I say the original CWA was fine until I messed with it so I'm ruling out plugin clashes or whatever. I was wondering if a reinstall of Dynamik (re-uploading it via FTP) might help but I'm not sure if I do that if I'll mess things up further?
    Last edited by Jaiji; 10-13-2015, 09:15 PM. Reason: Problem solved itself
Working...
X