HELP On Nav Menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP On Nav Menu

I want to get my nave menu to appear in the header area on the right side (logo is on left). I am stumped. Do I need to hook it into this area and how? Be gentle on me www.clintholden.com
    Last edited by clintholden; 11-26-2016, 04:45 AM.

Hi, clintholden ! I think you asked the same in my skin thread. There´s a written documentation on my skin demo site which includes how to get that menu. See here (title: Menus):

http://sg-demo.com/amare-basic/setup/

Comment

Thanks. I am getting there. Still a little confused. Your instructions say: Due to the fixed header, you can only use the primary menu with the following option checked in Dynamik Design – Responsive – click Show/Hide button:
      Are you using a Header Menu? Use Primary Menu as a mobile version of the Header Menu”.
      If you uncheck this, the primary menu will be visible, but moved up to run under the transparent header on frontpage.

I am not seeing that question, "Are You Using A Header Menu" after clicking show/hide. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Also, on the home page of the mobile view, my logo (still need to adjust size) is an entirely gray section ... yet when I open any of the pages it is not.

Comment

clintholden Can you please offer a URL of your site and also a screenshot of the area(s) in question? It isn´t possible to help if we don´t have anything to look at I fear....
          Do you have the newest version of Dynamik installed?

header menu.JPG

Comment

Newest version just installed tonight I think. 1.9.9? I have started from scratch - watning to just take my time learning this well

Comment

Working...
            X