Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Featured Images and Custom Hook Boxes after upgrading Wordpress to 4.7.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Featured Images and Custom Hook Boxes after upgrading Wordpress to 4.7.2

Hi

My client's site hasn't been moved from Catalyst to Genesis conversion yet as there wasn't a real need to.

After the site was upgraded to Wordpress 4.7.2 the Featured images within a archive listing don't now display. The custom Hook Boxes not don't appear either.

Is there a fix or workaround for this or do I now need to move the site over to Genesis?

Thanks

Welcome! Please note the yellow box on top of the forum pages - this is a community forum, there´s no official support here. We can help with many things, but if we don´t have anything to look at (backend problems) it´s difficult.
    I´d suggest you contact support staff per ticket and let them have a look.

Do have one Catalyst site left and didn´t notice any problems so far - please check your PHP version, clear all caches and don´t forget to do the deactivate-all-plugins test to see if something interferes, maybe.

Comment

I had a similar issue. I've posted a solution on this thread: http://cobaltapps.club/forum/main-ca...yst-and-wp-4-7

Comment

Working...
      X