Site Stuck on 1.7.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Stuck on 1.7.1

I just went in to make some changes on a site of mine and noticed Dynamik is stuck on 1.7.1 but says it's up to date. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I've been to dashboard-updates and nothing is showing there. I re-added my license key and still nothing. Could anybody point me in the right direction please?

Thank you.

I just went into the theme page and at the bottom of the page this is showing (attached). I think this site originally had Catalyst which I might have recently deleted. Gulp.

Comment

Well, "Dynamik Website Builder" (for Genesis) and "Dynamik" for Catalyst are two different things. Dynamik for Catalyst will not update as it´s development has been retired years ago.

Comment

The plot thickens. I upgraded using easy theme and plugin updater as suggested in another thread. The theme updated to the latest version BUT the save button is greyed out and has a swirling circle next to it. Any ideas gratefully received!

Thank you

Comment

Thanks Siga- I think that message was from an old version of that Dynamik for Catalyst in that case. I do also have the dynamik for genesis, which wasn't updating. (also have genesis correctly installed and updated) but just have this greyed out save button now.

Comment

Ok, following advice on another thread I have also resolved the greyed out save button and swirling circle. This was just a case of clearing the browser cache- seems to be an issue others have had too. So the theme is now up to date and working- phew! Still not sure why it wasn't showing updates originally, but hopefully it will now.

Comment

• SiGa
              SiGa commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear!
          Working...
          X