Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Custom Functions in Genesis Extender Vanished?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Custom Functions in Genesis Extender Vanished?

Suddenly all the functions I had in Extender are gone. I know they were there in May. But I can't narrow it down to before that.

Has this happened to anyone else? More importantly - what (if anything) can be done to get the functions back?

Get in contact with support team via My Account page, please, and give them all the details of your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Theriot View Post
      Suddenly all the functions I had in Extender are gone. I know they were there in May. But I can't narrow it down to before that.

Has this happened to anyone else? More importantly - what (if anything) can be done to get the functions back?
      I had this yesterday. I pulled a recent backup and got the old code from the file: /wp-content/uploads/genesis-extender/plugin/custom-functions.php file

There is a new release of Extender which may or may not be related, my site had also been hacked and malware installed. This happened to me the same date as your post.

Comment

• eric
        eric commented
        Editing a comment
        You said you "had this yesterday". Can you elaborate? I just pushed out this update a few days ago so that shouldn't be related to the original poster's question, but I just wanted to determine if you were saying that after updating to the latest version of Genesis Extender you lost your Custom Functions code? I just retested this update and did not run into any issues in losing code. Thanks for any clarification.

Originally posted by themaynedesign View Post

I had this yesterday. I pulled a recent backup and got the old code from the file: /wp-content/uploads/genesis-extender/plugin/custom-functions.php file

There is a new release of Extender which may or may not be related, my site had also been hacked and malware installed. This happened to me the same date as your post.
      To add, updating to the latest version didn't cause the issue. The issue was there prior to the update.

Comment

Working...
      X