Plugin to integrate Dynamik Website Builder with Beaver Builder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin to integrate Dynamik Website Builder with Beaver Builder

I create a plugin to integrate these two tools and create full width layouts.
    Check the plugin here and leave a review!
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/dynami...r-integration/

Thanks for the free plugin. It takes a lot of work to make plugin. Very much appreciated.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your time and talents with the community!

Eric

Comment

Hey Manuel,

Thanks so much for doing this
        Beaver Builder is a cool thing and Dynamik amazing - mostly
        We have two web sites running with DWB - seems if we use in the Page Editor
        Your Beaver Builder Template
        The Genesis DWB Header and Footer work but the EZ Fat Footer does not
        Is that correct?
        If it is correct can we get EZ Fat Footer to work with Beaver Builder Full Width?

Darrell

Comment

I tried to dig deeper and went to Colin the Dynamik Beaver guy's affiliate site here:
          http://dynamikbeaver.com/blog/set-dy...ll-width-rows/

I had fiddled with this stuff and JA's (Larry's), Eric's and Siga's stuff before
          But seriously; how do I explain it ...

Set up a new local site with Desktop Server and used the code he had (Colin) to set up a Beaver Builder Full Width page which worked ok and ...
          EZ Fat Footers worked also

So went back to my other local site that only had Manuel's Dynamik Website Builder and Beaver Builder Integration Plug In installed and ...

Found in:
          dynamik-website-builder-and-beaver-builder-integration/beaver-builder.php

This:
          //* Remove Fat Footer
          remove_action( 'wp_head', 'ez_fat_footer_structure' );

So question is as I know nothing at all about this stuff:
          Why when the Plugin was built - and I am not being critical!

If the above remove action removes EZ Fat Footer ...
          Why was that done as ...
          To get EZ fat Footers to work they have to be enabled in Dynamik Design/EZ Fat Footer Display Locations

Could that remove action ez fat foot structure be left out?

Darrell

Comment

• SiGa
            SiGa commented
            Editing a comment
            That part alone, yes - the question would be (as we don´t see the rest of the code): Is this only part of the game as you can remove elements to add them in somewhere else again....?

It would appear that Manuel took JA's code verbatim and wrapped it into a plugin, which is great if you don't mind the default settings. The issue arises when you want to make some changes, such as not remove the EZ Fat Footer and also the CSS where it adds a 1px dotted underline to anchors (shows up on images that are linked).

I mentioned this to Manuel on the plugin page and perhaps he can add some customization options to a future version of the plugin.

In the meantime, using the code directly in DWB would be the way to go if you want to edit it easily

Comment

Thanks
            What I concluded myself
            Easiest thing to do for the moment is to use code directly in DWB
            Perhaps though other Page Templates called maybe Beaver Builder EZ FatFooter and so on would be cool
            Or imagine if you could select those elements on a page by page base

Darrell

Comment

Thanx Manuel for this great plugin.
              I would love to be able to use it with the beaver builder lite plugin to see if it worx for my workflow
              Roland

Comment

Thank you this answer my other post question! Plugin Duh! thanks for creating.

Comment

I'm trying to use your plugin--THANK YOU!--but I get an error message saying DWB and BB are required. The screwy thing is, they are already installed. fyi.

Comment

This is pretty old - check out discussion here on dambuster. And here is it's wp plugin location
                    https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-dambuster/

Comment

Working...
                    X