Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for an Economic and social research consultancy

Hi Guys,

Ive just published a new site for a Glasgow based Economic and social research consultancy

Your comments and feedback are appreciated.
    EKOS an economic and social research consultancy based in Glasgow providing a range of practical and innovative consultancy services to clients throughout the UK operating in the public, private and third sectors.
    Last edited by jmccann; 08-18-2014, 03:02 PM.

Hi jmccann ,

one thing i noticed right away is the menu changes to a mobile/tablet dropdown really early , looking at it on a tablet (ipad landscape) i'm sure the normal menu would fit. Have you considered using a toggle menu instead ? it's only my opinion , but i think they look much better and can be styled to match the site without much effort. (siga switched me on to toggles some time back)

it's not responding well when changing orientation on my ipad ... ie. rotate from portrait to landscape and it doesn't resize properly , so goes off screen.

the contact page timed out on me ... kinda ... too many redirects ? wouldn't load the map

Project Design and Appraisal .. also wouldn't load for me .... "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

same with safari on my ipad.

Comment

Working...
    X