X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Consciousness

New site just launched today!

http://www.corpconsciousness.com/

Built with Genesis, the Altitude Pro theme, and as always Genesis Extender.

-Patrick

Another slick but efficient site as always - congrats, Patrick!
    And what type are you? If I´d have to guess, I´d say you´re Type 1.

Comment

Thanks SiGa! I am Type 6. I have doing work with the enneagram for years and what I've discovered is that it's not so much about your behaviors, but the motivation behind them, that determines your Type. I actually thought I was a 5 - I can relate to the brooding artist in me... :-) It's really quite fascinating stuff

Comment

• SiGa
        SiGa commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, Type 6? Sorry for the wrong guess... LOL A great site with interesting content. Somehow I always like your color schemes.
        The "negative Nelly" sounds familiar to me because I´m always the one to kill the fun with "No, you can´t use that pic from Google / the song you like / the text the site you like has.... You could be sued. Let´s stay safe." Doh.

I love, love LOVE this. I always love your work. I am preparing to create a very similar design/format for a counsellor. Any pointers?

Comment

• Focus5Design
        Focus5Design commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ruthie! I just kept it simple, made sure to stay on brand, and on message. I also love working with the StudioPress theme as it gives me some parameters to work within - makes my job easier for sure! Good luck and keep us posted!
    Working...
    X