Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website redesign with help of genesis extender

Hello Everyone,
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!!
    I have just finished designing my studio website and New Minimalistic Design Request A Quote Form http:// www.kleverk.com/request-a-quote/ . Their is responsive switch for the website where you can switch to desktop mode on your mobile device and switch it back to mobile view and many more extra features. Website is retina display.

Please let me know how do you find the website look and navigation around the website. Any suggestion are most welcomed as it will me improve the website functionality.

I appreciate your time to review the website.
    Warmest,
    Amol

With optimal Digital Marketing through proper Website Design and Development, Kleverk Designs makes your online presence count and your profits soar!!

Hi, Amol - Merry Christmas!
    That´s nice work, I really like your site. The all-over color scheme is very harmonic.

I just wonder every time I see a newsletter-signup at the very top of a site: When you visit a new site the first time, would you sign up to a newsletter right away BEFORE you´ve seen any content? When you´ve scrolled all the way down and seen it all - would you take the time to scroll back up to sign up? Honestly, me I wouldn´t, but that´s me....

But I think the first thing people should see when they visit your site is what you do and who you are. Content.
    The section with lots of text could need a break - I would change the order of some sections maybe: Services up, signup form down. (Just 2 cents)
    Last edited by SiGa; 12-25-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• kleverkdesigns
      kleverkdesigns commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SiGa, I appreciate your comments will look into it.

• kleverkdesigns
      kleverkdesigns commented
      Editing a comment
      One request whats your view on request-a-quote form.

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Would suggest a call-to-action button on frontpage, pointing to the form. The form doesn´t necessarily have to be on the same page, but of course makes sense for your business.

The only website in your showcase is a dead link ?

Comment

• SiGa
      SiGa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, there´s a typo in that link. Should be solutions instead of soluitions obviously...

Nice. I liked the typology. So...of all those web technologies you support, then Genesis/Cobalt must be the very best, since you used that as your flagship.

Comment

• kleverkdesigns
      kleverkdesigns commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed its the best combo you will ever have. Thanks for your time reviewing our website.

your site looks nice
    wordpress development services | wordpress webdesign
    Last edited by bondj9433; 04-15-2016, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X