• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portfolio Website - 1st Stage

Hi,

Wanted to show what I built with Genesis+Dynamik+BB+BB Ultimate Addons

tickyboom Design Website - http://tickyboomdesign.com

Got the basics done and will rollout more informative pages later. Anyway, look forward to seeing everyones work here!

Hi, fliptheu, welcome to the forum!
    I do see a very big, long white empty gap on top there (you might want to clear the BB cache) and the site took quite long to load. Some optimization should be considered when you´re working with a lot of big pics.

Comment

Originally posted by SiGa View Post
      Hi, fliptheu, welcome to the forum!
      I do see a very big, long white empty gap on top there (you might want to clear the BB cache) and the site took quite long to load. Some optimization should be considered when you´re working with a lot of big pics.
      Thanks for taking the time to look! Can you provide a screenshot of what you are talking about? I am not seeing a large white gap on different machines. Thanks!
      And yes, I am getting on the cache plugin now.

Comment

Portfolio is showing now - seems that was what was missing the first time. Header looks like this (not sure if it should, refreshed a few times) and still takes a long time to load. Those pics in the portfolio are much larger in size than they need to be...

tickyboom.JPG

Comment

• fliptheu
          fliptheu commented
          Editing a comment
          Just out of curiousity, what browser and device is your screenshot? Thanks!

• SiGa
          SiGa commented
          Editing a comment
          Firefox. And it´s sorted, it seems.
      Working...
      X