Center Navagation Menu Bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Navagation Menu Bar

How do you center navigation. (using below header)

No replies? I have the same question.

Comment

This is a behaviour that is shown when your site is set to be responsive and reaches the first trigger point - the menu gets centered. So I assume (didn´t really test this) you could go to Dynamik Design - Responsive (show options) - Navbar Media Query options and click on the help tooltip there, there is some code given for the menus. Copy the code given for the first trigger point and paste it into your custom CSS. I guess you could go on from there then.

Comment

I've tried to find a solution for you for the past hour but I was unable to find anything. There are a few solutions for WP and Genesis but none of them seem to work with DWB. Maybe you should send a ticket to Cobaltapps.

Comment

There is a way, but still can't work it out. The miami skin navbar is centered
          http://miami.dwbskins.com/

Comment

I too am looking for an answer to this. l would like to center the nav bar under the header.

Comment

Peter posted this code on my thread with the same question and it worked for me. Yay. Hope it works for you too.

.genesis-nav-menu {
              text-align: center;
              }

.menu-primary li {
              display: inline-block;
              float: none;
              }

Firebug does not show the word genesis on the nav-menu; nor does the css editor element selector use it. I wonder which other elements secretly require genesis in the tag.

Comment

This code works. Thank you darlingdearie

.genesis-nav-menu {
                text-align: center;
                }

.menu-primary li {
                display: inline-block;
                float: none;
                }

Comment

This doesn't seem to work if the window on desktop is stretched out. But as soon as you shrink the window it pops to centered. Although it does that whether the code is in the Custom CSS window or not. Also after removing that code I have noticed that changing Dynamik Design > Nav > Nav Placement from Left to Centered does not change anything either. But then again, changing the colors for Main Background, Inactive Page background, Page Hover Background and Active Page background does not change anything either. I've cleared cache, shut down my browser, tried a different browser, but don't see any change. Is this a glitch or am I not doing something correctly?

Comment

• SiGa
                    SiGa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This thread is from 2013. You might want to open a new thread and provide a URL and some more info about which menu you are using and what your settings are so far.
                Working...
                X