Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ Feature Top bug?

Hi,
    I wanted to layout the title of EZ Feature Top 1.

So I went to Dynamic Design-EZ-Feature Top EZ-Widget Areas.

I adjusted Feature Top Widget Heading Fonts, but this doesn't change the heading.

Is this a bug or I'm I looking in the wrong place for changing the heading of EZ Feature Top 1?

That could happen if your title is in the content of your widget, in case you decided NOT to use the widget title itself.
    BUT: We can´t tell as your URL is missing and we don´t see your Feature Top.

Comment

I didn't put in a widget title.
      Here is the url. I'm just playing around with Dynamik as it is new to me. So don't mind the mess on the site.

Comment

• SiGa
        SiGa commented
        Editing a comment
        That´s no problem, but for problems related to styles/CSS, we´d always need a URL.

I didn't put in a widget title.
      And that´s the reason because the settings in Dynamik Design are styling widget titles. For Featured Page / Posts widgets there are separate settings btw. (tab "Widgets").
      But if you are using titles inside your widgets, you´ll have to use custom CSS.

Comment

I was trying to find the right css element with the css builder. But with the css builder I couldn't find it at first.

I first only enabled Element selectors. And didn't know I had to select the element to be styled too.

Anyway I discoverd that for styling the title I need to use:
        .featuredpost .post h2

It's fun working with Dynamik. And thanks for your help to this newbie.

Comment

Working...
        X