Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .SVG Plugin shortcode problem

Hi,

I am new to web design so the answer to this may be obvious, but I can't for the life of me find the answer anywhere in the support pages or other posts in the forum. I just installed & activated the Add Full SVG Support Plugin from Wordpress and uploaded my images (one .svg & one .png) via my server's ftp client to the image directory for the Dynamik theme files. I am trying to utilize the shortcode feature in Hook Boxes to implement an .svg header with a .png fallback via the shortcode provided by the plugin.

When I enter the shortcode with the genesis_header selected from the drop-down box and go to save I receive a "Please fill in all filenames" message.
    Here is what the shortcode looks like after I've wrapped it:
    <?php echo do_shortcode( '[do-svg width="500px" height="200px" style="margin:0px" svg_path="wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/images/eBusinessDreamer Logo.svg" alt_path="wp-content/themes/dynamik-gen/images/FallbackLogo.png" alt="Fallback Logo"]' ); ?>

Could someone please suggest a better way of accomplishing this or tell me what I am doing wrong in the shortcode?

Thank you in advance for your help

This is a third party plugin - I would recommend to contact the author (or see the related forum) if you run into problems with it.

Comment

Did you forget to name the hook box?

Comment

I did contact the author and he thought it might be something to do with dynamik, also I did remember to name the hook box, I will keep messing with the code today and see if I can get something to work. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Working...
        X