Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beaver Builder vs Genesis, Dynamik & BeaverBuilder Combo - What are the Pro and Cons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver Builder vs Genesis, Dynamik & BeaverBuilder Combo - What are the Pro and Cons?

Hi guys

I'm new to this, so I couldn't figure it all out yet. Maybe some more experienced user here can help me with a detailed answer.
    Like the title says.... Beaver Builder alone with built in themes vs Genesis, Dynamik & Beaver Builder Combo. What exactly are the Pros and Cons at the moment (in terms functionality, layout and especially performance, SEO etc.)? I would be really glad for some feedback :-)

Best
    Migaro

As someone who has used both.

Beaver Builder theme and page builder plugin. In many ways is easier to use as it is mostly drag and drop.
    Genesis/Dynamik (theme) & Beaver Builder (page builder) combo is more suited for more advanced functionality. And for sites where you need total control.

For example I'm currently redoing a 150 page web site. If I used Beaver Builder (theme) I would have to manually create every page, because of the layout and complexity of the site.
    However using Genesis/Dynamik, most of the pages will use layouts I programmed that will require little if any page building functions.

Another site I'm in the process of rebuilding is for an Art gallery, nearly 100 pages. The layout for the Artists pages is very elegant but simple. I chose Beaver Builder theme, mostly because it will allow the owners to mantain the site with minimal intervention from coding stand point.

Comment

Working...
    X