Known plugin conflicts with Dynamik?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Known plugin conflicts with Dynamik?

I have been struggling for months to identify the reason I keep getting PHP processes that bog down my site until it crashes with a "Resource Limits Reached" error. My host can kill off the PHP processes manually and get it back online but we have not been able to identify the source of the problem.

Does anyone know of a conflict between Dynamik and the following list of plugins? Note that I have had iThemes Backup Buddy deactivated for weeks because I thought it might be the cause of the problem but the problem persists. My most recent guess is iThemes Security Pro which is scanning for attacks and may be the culprit. I'm in contact with their support but thought I'd run this list by the community in the meantime.

Backup Buddy (disabled)
    Cloudflare
    Contact Form 7
    FP Testimonials
    Genesis Simple Edits
    Google Analytices for WordPress by Monster Insights
    Image Widget
    iThemes Security Pro
    iThemes Sync
    LayerSlider WP
    MailChimp
    P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)
    Really Simple Captcha
    Social Media Feather
    TablePress
    W3 Total Cache
    WP Smush
    Yoast SEO

Couldnt tell about all those plugins, could just confidently say that Dynamik is extremely social when it comes to plugins.
    Just wanted to chime in to say that it could well be a security plugin blocking a botnet attack, I had that with Wordfence once. I wonder why hosting is not able to identify the root though...
    Have a look at error log files and number of running cron jobs maybe.

Comment

Oh and I do use Backup Buddy but for me it doesn't cause performance issues. It will surely depend on available ressources for your installation though (?), W3 and Layer Slider arent really slick either...

Comment

Working...
      X