Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header right responsive help needed

Hi again
    Struggling with this one! I need the logo and phone image to occupy left and right of the screen through desktop and ipad landscape and portrait. Then the two can go atop each other. So close but the Genesis Header Right takes a hike right almost off screen at 839px. The crazy colors are so I could identify which media query was firing off but it hasn't helped me much url is https://improvingtinnitus.co.uk/construct/

Thank in advance!
    Great, almost there No, no, no, don't go over there!

So close but the Genesis Header Right takes a hike right almost off screen at 839px.
    Yeah, there´s a gap in your media queries for this selector:

body.override .site-header .wrap

It is set to 100% in a media query with max-width 639px and for min-width 840px to max-width 1140px but between this (= 200px) it will fall back to (desktop) width: 1100px. You would need to close this gap. Check which of your queries would be more suitable.

Comment

Thanks for the super quick reply! I've only got the background color set in the media queries. I had some margins (10px) but I just took them out and no difference. Where could that 100% width be?

Comment

Oh, the 5th query was 639 to 839 - a 200px difference... but I changed that back to 480 to 839 and still the header right goes off the screen

Comment

Cache maybe? I think it might be easier to get a ticket and let support staff have a look.....

Comment

I think you're right, I'll post a ticket. I'll post back if there's anything that may be helpful. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X