Custom Post Types

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Post Types

I'm setting up the architecture for a new website using the silo structure. One of my goals is to create specific posts (similar to the default Wordpress posts) which are related to a specific parent page, and then list them at the bottom of the parent page; i.e. Red Marbles page will pull custom post types relating to Red Marbles and display them after the content section

It appears that I need to register/create a custom post type, and then display that cpt on the parent page.

Researching the forum, there is some discrepancy as to whether the Types and Views plugin is compatible with Dynamik.
    I'm not at all partial to it (didn't buy it), but it gives reason to question compatibility of similarly related plugins.

My question to the Forum is:
    Have you used any Custom Post Types plugins that are compatible with Dynamik? which one?

Custom Post Type UI is another example plugin, but it requires the Custom Post Type UI Extended plugin to actually display the data.

Unless Dynamik has a way to pull the stored data.

Question (condensed version):

Have you used any Custom Post Types plugins that are compatible with Dynamik? which one?

How did you display the post type?

-Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X