Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sidebar is at the bottom of the page, not on the side (Dynamik)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidebar is at the bottom of the page, not on the side (Dynamik)

The last time I used Dynamik was back in the day (with Catalyst) before it switched to Genesis. I'm finally setting up a new site and I've decided to give the new Dynamik a go. I've set up Genesis and then the Dynamik Website Builder (with no other child themes installed). I've set the layout as content - sidebar, but now, instead of the sidebar being placed on the side, it goes at the bottom of the page. I've been going through all the menus, options, but nothing works. It clearly shows that the right layout is selected, but when I publish a page, any page, the sidebar goes to the bottom.

I seriously can't figure out what's wrong. I haven't touched anything in the functions or CSS (wouldn't even know where to start). In Dynamik Design I have the Homepage type set as Wordpress Default Homepage, but the problem is not only there, but also on any new page I create.

Any ideas on what might be going on? It drives me nuts

Edit: I've just checked it on another monitor (a 27" one), and here the layout is correct. On my original monitor (19") the problem persists.
    Last edited by kislanyk; 10-28-2017, 05:00 PM.

I would suggest to file a ticket with support staff from your My Account page for this one to let them have a look.

Comment

Ok will do, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X