No announcement yet.

How to keep from Dynamik Responsiveness from overriding blog page background

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep from Dynamik Responsiveness from overriding blog page background

The mobile background for blog pages changes to white on mobile phones in portrait mode (when less than 479px)....and only in the comment portion of the page (not inside the text boxes). How can I prevent the responsive functions in Dynamik themes to not override the background color for blog pages on mobile phones in the comments area? It doesn't do it anywhere else, and I have no custom code for the comment area of the page. The web site I am working on must be white font with black background, and this feature is making it white on white. I have to change the font to green or another color just to see the 'Leave a Reply' text and the labels (name, etc.) on mobile phones. All other things look good for the mobile responsive function. I am using a standard Dynamik theme. Thank you in advance.

I figured it out and thought to share the answer in case this became an issue for someone else. Although, I had the wrap background for the overall theme set as color and black, the inner background was set to transparent instead of color with black. Once I changed that to black as well, the mobile devices displays the black background properly in the reply portion of the blog pages. Having the background colors set to black within the comments option area does not affect that portion of the blog page for some reason.

Comment

Working...
    X