No announcement yet.

Unable to get logo to resize in responsive mode in Catalyst Dynamik

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get logo to resize in responsive mode in Catalyst Dynamik

Hi. I have been trying to convert an old website I built in Catalyst Dynamik to Responsive Design. The "Activate Responsive Design Options In Dynamik" setting in Core Settings is checked and the website ( is to all intents and purposes responsive (although it still needs a few tweeks). I have a horizontal repeated background image in the header and a "logo" (or rather a header design that is the width of the wrap and incorporates the logo) set in the logo field in the header settings (header_final-w-caption.jpg).
    I have then uploaded a new logo 480px wide x 160px high into images. In the responsive tab under the 6th media query I have put the following code:
    .logo-image #header #header-left {
    background: url(images/header_width-480px.jpg) no-repeat center top;
    margin: 0;
    However this code (which works in other Catalyst websites) has no effect in this website.
    Does anyone have any ideas please?
    Last edited by Fiona; 11-15-2017, 05:30 PM.

The code seems to be right to me. Only thing I can think of is that one of the rules in the CSS files might be malformed or a bracket or semikolon is missing which might cause all the rules coming after that to not work anymore.

When I validate your CSS file here: twarning=&lang=de
    it tells me there´s an error in one of the media query boxes.

So check your CSS in that part for errors.

Found it! Bracket missing in a custom css function. Thank you so much for your help, it is now working

• SiGa
        SiGa commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear it´s solved.