Unable to get logo to resize in responsive mode in Catalyst Dynamik

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get logo to resize in responsive mode in Catalyst Dynamik

Hi. I have been trying to convert an old website I built in Catalyst Dynamik to Responsive Design. The "Activate Responsive Design Options In Dynamik" setting in Core Settings is checked and the website (accountancytemplates.com) is to all intents and purposes responsive (although it still needs a few tweeks). I have a horizontal repeated background image in the header and a "logo" (or rather a header design that is the width of the wrap and incorporates the logo) set in the logo field in the header settings (header_final-w-caption.jpg).
    I have then uploaded a new logo 480px wide x 160px high into images. In the responsive tab under the 6th media query I have put the following code:
    .logo-image #header #header-left {
    background: url(images/header_width-480px.jpg) no-repeat center top;
    margin: 0;
    }
    However this code (which works in other Catalyst websites) has no effect in this website.
    Does anyone have any ideas please?
    Last edited by Fiona; 11-15-2017, 05:30 PM.

The code seems to be right to me. Only thing I can think of is that one of the rules in the CSS files might be malformed or a bracket or semikolon is missing which might cause all the rules coming after that to not work anymore.

When I validate your CSS file here: https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...ntancytemplate s.com%2F&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&vex twarning=&lang=de
    it tells me there´s an error in one of the media query boxes.

So check your CSS in that part for errors.

Comment

Found it! Bracket missing in a custom css function. Thank you so much for your help, it is now working

Comment

• SiGa
        SiGa commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear it´s solved.
    Working...
    X