Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Conditionals with Genesis Extender Plugin

Hey,

I have a website that I am using the Genesis Extender plugin. I wanted to have page intros on each page and blog roll. ie, (about, services, contact, blog) I set up widget areas for each page and blog, and set conditionals to show a different widget on each page. For blog and blog single pages and archive I set conditionals to use the same widget.

I added a custom post type. Now enter the problem. For the custom post type page, I added a new widget area to show only on that page and it works great. But, on the custom post type single page and archive, it is showing the widget I created for the Blog page.

I want the custom post type single and archive to show the widget I created for the custom post type page. I have tried different conditionals, using the extender plugin, but I can't seen to make this work.

Do you guys have any suggestions to make this work, or is there some documentation on using custom post types with Genesis extender? I can't seem to find any specific documentation on this.

Thanks, in advance for your help.

--Rob

Rob, can you please contact support via ticket? Without something to look at (and that would rather be your backend than your frontend in this case) it´s hard to tell....

Comment

Working...
    X