Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Autoindex:error Dynamic-gen subdirectory

Hi all,

I am getting an odd error message every time a page gets hit on site, and always flagging an error in the /wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/theme/images/ folder. These are every few seconds and must be adding load I could do without.

There are no index.php or similar in any of my sites dynamic-gen directories, and this is the only site giving error.

Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Best regards,
    Richard

[Thu Jan 31 00:13:35.236495 2019] [autoindex:error] [pid 6943] [client 68.231.240.93:45142] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/brookstr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/dynamik-gen/theme/images/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.html,Index.html,index.shtml,index.php,Index .php,index.phtml,Index.phtml,index.htm,Index.htm,d efault.htm,Default.htm,default.html,Default.html,h ome.htm,Home.htm) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive, referer: https://brookstradingcourse.com/anno...nd-bear-traps/

The best way to solve this would be to contact support staff from your My Account page and let them have a look. They´ll probably have to have a look at the backend.

Comment

Working...
    X